Starting today, Instacart customers in Los Angeles can order groceries and other items from Whole Foods Market and have them delivered in as little as an hour, the Los Angeles Times reports. Additional stores are scheduled to be added in the coming weeks, and shoppers will be able to combine items from multiple stores into one order.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods and Instacart Partner, Will Deliver in Los Angeles
- Grocery Delivery Service Adds More to Basket
- Instacart in DTLA
- German Grocer Aldi Partners with Instacart to Offer Delivery in L.A.
- Trader Joe’s Yet to Join Rivals in Push for Delivery, Online Services
- Instacart Expands to South Bay
- Food Drive
- Milk and Eggs Takes Delivery from Farm to Table