Some bars and restaurants that subscribe to DirectTV, which has not reached an agreement to carry the Dodgers new channel, have added Time Warner Cable to draw more customers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- DirecTV Gets Support from Cox
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Good news, Dodgers fans!