Spanish-language television personality Raul Gonzalez, who recently left Univision, has joined Telemundo, where he plans to develop and host a weekly prime-time variety show to launch this fall, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín
- No Buyers Yet for Univision
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Judge Tosses 'Piolin' Extortion Suit
- Villaraigosa to Advise Estrella TV