Days after announcing the world's largest movie studio development, Dalian Wanda Group Chairman Wang Jianlin has touted another project: a multi-billion dollar theme park, just west of Shanghai, that "will surpass (Shanghai) Disney in both revenue and number of visitors," the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jianlin Wang
- Mogul Plans to Build World's Biggest Film Studio in China
- Hollywood’s New Power Broker: Wang Jianlin
- Film Studio Plan in China Has a Hollywood Following
- Wanda Group to Compete with Disney in China
- Lions Gate Rises on News of Wanda Talks
- Busted Deals Don’t Raise Fear of China-Hollywood Breakup
- Chinese Companies Take Larger Role in Hollywood