China's richest man, Wang Jianlin, announced plans Sunday to build what he is touting would be the world's largest movie studio, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Studio Plan in China Has a Hollywood Following
- Wanda to Compete with Shanghai Disneyland
- Hollywood’s New Power Broker: Wang Jianlin
- LA 500: Jianlin Wang
- AMC IPO Raises $332 Million
- Wanda Group to Compete with Disney in China
- Headlines From Monday's Papers
- Chinese Firm Buys Legendary Entertainment