California regulators have given the green light to online services such as Uber, Lyft and Sidecar, which link passengers with private car owners, the Los Angeles Times reports. Check out earlier coverage by the Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Cracks Down on Ride-Sharing Services
- Proposal Opens Door to Ride-Sharing Firms
- Los Angeles to Weigh Appeal on Ride-Share Ruling
- Regulator Warns About Gaps in Ride-Sharing Coverage
- Uber Sued by L.A. and San Francisco District Attorneys
- Why L.A. Gave Red-Lights to Lyft, Uber, and Sidecar
- HopSkipDrive Carpools Parenting and Tech
- Senate Passes Revised Insurance Bill Now Backed by Uber, Lyft