U.S. and U.K. regulators said Thursday that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has agreed to pay about $920 million in fines over actions tied to last year's "London Whale" trading debacle, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dimon's Pay Is Cut 50 Percent after 'Whale' Debacle
- J.P. Morgan 'Whale' Hunt Not Over
- J.P. Morgan Q2 Profit Falls 8.7 Percent
- Despite Deal, J.P. Morgan Faces Fight
- Legal Costs Push JPMorgan to Rare Loss
- J.P. Morgan Haunted by 2006 Decision
- J.P. Morgan Faces California Crackdown
- One of Wall Street's Riskiest Bets Returns