Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is still searching for a film czar to serve as an industry advocate in City Hall and to help stop runaway production, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Local Film Production Up Last Week
- Film Commission Sees Jump in Tax Credit Applications
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Runaway Production Costs State $3 Billion in Film Crew Wages
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Startup's Plasma Lights Help Turn Film Shoots Green