BioSig Technologies Inc., a West Los Angeles medical device development company, on Wednesday said that David J. Drachman has been hired as chief executive, effective immediately.
BioSig is developing technology to improve the quality of cardiac recordings. Drachman most recently was chief executive of AtriCure Inc., a publicly held West Chester, Ohio cardiac care system company. He earlier was an executive at Johnson & Johnson’s Biosense Webster unit in Diamond Bar.
Drachman takes over from co-founder Kenneth L. Londoner.
"Today marks a new era in the growth of our company,” Londoner said in a statement. “BioSig and its stakeholders will enormously benefit from (Drachman’s) deep expertise and achievements.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Special Report: BioSig’s Device Aims for Arrhythmia Market
- BioSig Technologies to List on Nasdaq
- West L.A.-Based BioSig Tech Raises $8.6 Million from Investors
- HMO Sees ‘Lean’ Model as Good Fit for Business
- BioSig Tech Raises $4 Million in Securities Offering
- BioSig Tech Gets Federal Green Light to Sell Medical Device
- Medical Imaging Firm Likes Look of Sales Deal
- Drug Developer Took Stock Before Going Public