Jamie McCourt has no legal basis to force her ex-husband to share his record profit from the sale of the Dodgers, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Monday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dodgers Ordered to Release Details of McCourt Deal
- Jamie McCourt Sues former Dodgers Owner and Ex-Husband
- Jamie McCourt Says Ex Owes Her $770 Million
- McCourts Gearing Up for Divorce Battle
- Court Hearing Highlights McCourt's Lavish Lifestyle
- McCourt Marital Deal on Dodgers Ruled Invalid
- McCourt Divorce Trial Begins in L.A. Courtroom
- Lawyers: Doc Shows Jamie McCourt Also Owns Dodgers