Herbalife Ltd. announced it has hired former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to serve as a senior adviser to Chief Executive Michael O. Johnson and the company's board, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife CEO's Compensation Slashed
- Weekend Talks Fail to End Port Strike
- Villaraigosa to Advise Estrella TV
- Herbalife to Stop Calling Customers 'Distributors'
- Consumer Group Urges FTC to Investigate Herbalife
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Icahn Thanks Ackman for Herbalife Investment
- Meeting Set With Herbalife Critics