Kinkisharyo International Inc., the No. 1 supplier of low-floor light rail vehicles in North America, is moving its U.S. headquarters from Massachusetts to El Segundo, bringing about 25 jobs to the South Bay city and another 250 positions to the Palmdale area, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinkisharyo Plans to Move U.S. Headquarters to El Segundo
- Kinkisharyo to Keep Jobs in L.A. County
- Railcar Maker to Hire 150 in Palmdale
- Board Asks Gov. Brown to Settle Kinkisharyo Dispute
- After Labor Dispute, Kinkisharyo Kills Plans for Palmdale Plant
- News of the Week
- L.A. Airport Board Recommends Palmdale Lease
- Rocket Maker Hopes to Make Splash at L.A. Port