Although some insurers have taken a cautious approach to the Affordable Care Act, the Woodland Hills managed care provider Health Net Inc. is actively seeking to cover thousands of previously uninsured people under the new healthcare system, the Los Angeles Times reports in a company profile.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obamacare Added 8 Million to Insurance Rolls
- Survey: Nearly 10 Percent of Employers to Drop Health Plans
- HealthNet Second Quarter Profits Fall on Charge
- Skechers Laces Up for Recovery
- Health Net Agrees to Settle Rescission Cases
- How Can Small Business Cope With Health Insurance Costs?
- HealthNet Filling Insurance Void for Small Businesses
- First Went WellPoint, Then PacifiCare Is HealthNet the Next Takeover Target?