The California Public Employees' Retirement System on Thursday said that it would appeal an August court ruling granting Chapter 9 bankruptcy protection to the city of San Bernardino, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- San Bernardino Defaults on $10 Million in Payments
- Congress Wins Relief on Obamacare Subsidies
- Investors Await Fed Statement
- Tribune Creditors Appeal Bankruptcy Plan
- American Apparel Begins Laying Off Employees
- Creditor Will Fight San Bernardino Bankruptcy Plan Favoring Calpers
- American Apparel CEO Fights Back in 'Sex Slave' Suit
- IHOP Drops Suit Against Same-Named Church