Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed legislation that would have authorized cities and counties to force developers to set aside units for low-income residents, the Sacramento Bee reports. Check out the Business Journal's earlier coverage.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate Passes Modified State Tax Break for Investors
- State Lawmakers Reach Deal on Minimum Wage
- Gov. Brown Vetoes Franchise Bill
- Labor Groups Back 'Wal-Mart' Bill
- State Income Tax Revenues Beat Projections
- Florez Pays Fine, Closes Campaign Committee
- California to Add Powerball Lottery
- Chamber Lobbies Gov. Brown to Veto ‘Job Killers’