Hulu LLC, the Web streaming service controlled by Walt Disney Co. and 21st Century Fox Inc., is close to naming Fox executive Mike Hopkins as its chief executive, sources told Bloomberg News.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who Is Hulu's New CEO?
- Hopkins Named Hulu CEO
- Hulu Names Head of Distribution
- Internet TV Dispute May Hit High Court
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 14: Disney to Gain Control of Hulu after 21st Century Fox Asset Acquisition
- Disney Picks Up 21st Century Fox for $52 Billion
- Disney Completes $71 Billion Fox Acquisition
- Hulu Developing Subscription Service