Disney researchers have developed a new algorithm, which is capable of simulating 3D geometric features on touch screen surfaces and allow people to "feel" the texture of the objects viewed on a touchscreen, Computer Business Review reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: FINALISTS - CONTOUR CRAFTING CORPORATION
- Feeling Out Future
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - JAUNT
- INTERNET---Taking a Good Look Around
- Lancaster Software Developer Gets With Program
- Torrance Manufacturer Scores Big Without Keyboards
- AWR Makes Acquisition