The New York Times looks at how, three months into office, Mayor Eric Garcetti seems to embody a host of ethnic, ideological and cultural strains that are transforming Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Al Jazeera Makes Limited American Debut
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels
- New Mattel Campaign is 'Toy Feliz'