Employees of Santa Monica's Morley Builders are mourning the loss of its chief executive and his son, a senior project engineer, who were believed to have been killed in a jet crash at Santa Monica Airport on Sunday the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Morley Builders’ Chief, Son Believed in Santa Monica Jet Crash
- Corporate Planes Vandalized
- Harrison Ford Hospitalized After Plane Crash
- Residents Concerned About Santa Monica Airport Safety
- Santa Monica Wage Hike Could Exempt Unions
- Jenner Fights Back
- Furloughs Delay Flights at LAX
- Santa Monica Officials Sue FAA