Wal-Mart and Target reported strong Thanksgiving Day traffic in stores and online, as shoppers focused on big-ticket electronics, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-Mart CEO Steps Down; McMillon Is Successor
- 'Made in U.S.A.' Appeals to Wal-Mart
- Amazon Hikes Seasonal Hiring, Wal-Mart Adds Online Capacity
- Payment Network Takes on Google Wallet
- Probe Targets Firms that Process Payments for Online Lenders
- Wal-Mart Toughens Supplier Policies
- Can This Former Clerk Save Best Buy?
- Big Firms Overhaul Health Coverage