Visual effects workers gathered Tuesday at a park in Glendale and marched about a mile to police lines outside DreamWorks Animation, where President Obama was speaking, to protest foreign subsidies that they say are driving visual effects works out of the United States, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Exposes Troubled Business of Rhythm & Hues
- Visual Effects Protest Planned for Oscars
- DreamWorks Signs Netflix Production Deal
- DreamWorks Pushes 'Mr. Peabody' to 2014
- DreamWorks to be Acquired by Japans SoftBank?
- Katzenberg Tightens Control at DreamWorks Animation
- Cuts Tough for DreamWorks' Katzenberg
- News of the Week