After soliciting plans from other architects, Related Cos. has put architect Frank Gehry back in charge of the design team for a $650-million retail, hotel and residential complex along downtown L.A.'s Grand Avenue, the Los Angeles Times reports. The developer expected to submit its new proposal on Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LACMA Plans $650-Million New Look
- Aecom Tapped for Related’s $1B Gehry-Designed The Grand
- LACMA Wants to Build New Tower
- Penalty Set if Grand Ave. Delays Continue
- Grand Avenue Plan Moves Forward
- LACMA and MOCA May Make Mega-Museum Merger
- Moca, Post-Deitch, Presents Major Challenge for Successor
- Grand Avenue Plans Unveiled