Los Angeles officials missed signs in a geological report that suggest a $200-million residential and commercial development now under construction in Hollywood might be located above an earthquake fault, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Blvd6200 Project Bypassed Seismic Review
- Developers' Study Finds No Sign of Hollywood Faults
- Hollywood Skyscraper Project Sits On Earthquake Fault, State Says
- Tower Site Runs into Quake Fault Questions
- 'Big One' Report Paints Bleak Picture
- Millennium Hollywood OK to Build
- No Quake Fault on Hollywood Building Site
- L.A., Santa Monica Buildings May Sit on Faults