Larry Flax and Richard Rosenfield, who sold their California Pizza Kitchen chain in 2011, plan to return to their culinary roots and launch a line of fast-casual pizza joints, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California Pizza Kitchen Founders Starting New Seafood, Pizza Restaurants
- Pizza Pioneers Now Pursue Slice of Seafood Pie
- Chain's Pizza Dough Is Rising Steadily
- LA 500: Larry S. Flax
- Returning Duo Puts Out Fires
- CPK Will Move Headquarters to Costa Mesa
- Expansion No Longer Big Slice of Pizza Chain’s Pie