Spurning President Obama's call to let insurers extend canceled health policies, California won't allow 1 million policyholders to keep their health plan for another year, the Los Angeles Times reports. Meanwhile The New York Times reports that California enrollment is increasing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A Bone-Chilling Blow to Air Travel
- Obama to Give Unauthorized Immigrants Work Permits
- Trying to Avoid the 'Cadillac Tax'
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Virtual Reality Grows Up
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Co-CEOs at Deutsche Bank to Step Down
- Cyberattack on Anthem Comprises Data of Millions