Even as the movie awards season accelerates, studio chiefs and major producers have been fretting less about Oscars than about job security, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Disney Show Will Appear First on App for Tablets
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- New Mattel Campaign is 'Toy Feliz'