Los Angeles News Group, which includes the Los Angeles Daily News, Long Beach Press-Telegram and Pasadena Star-News, will transition to paid digital subscriptions on Wednesday, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News Chain Merging Its Circulation Departments
- New Newspaper Executive Seeks to Flip Digital Switch
- Little Change in Circulation Numbers at L.A. Newspapers
- New Internet Site Opens City's Books
- Circulation Stays Flat at Dailies as Population Grows
- Newspaper Group Looks to Climb Paywall Model
- Circulation Results Highlight Challenges
- L.A. Pot Shop Initiative Moves Forward