The percentage of restaurants that offer healthy entrees at the nation's busiest airports has increased, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Best and Worst Airports To Be Stranded In
- Deal Brings End to Ports Strike
- A New Safety Review of Airport Scanners
- Holiday Travel Up
- L.A. Woman Sues McDonald's Over Hot Coffee
- Cargo Volume to Increase Despite Sequestration
- Office Building Near LAX to Be Converted to Hotel
- Fewer Californians Get Insurance at Work