Studies warn that the typical American household in the 55-64 age range has not saved up enough money to retire, and CNBC talks to experts about steps to take to make substantial additions to your savings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pension Woes Plaguing the Nation
- It's OK to Be an Older Worker; Just Don't Lose Your Job
- Nasdaq Website Vulnerable to Cyberattacks
- Consumers Saved More, Spent Less
- Obamacare Being Blamed for Raising Your Premiums at Work
- U.S. Stimulus Pullback Dominates G-20 Talks
- Study: Have More Sex, Earn More Money
- Foreclosure Crisis Still Has Millions in Its Grip