The latest Global Retail Theft Barometer estimates that retail theft, or "shrink" — a loss of inventory from shoplifting; employee or supplier fraud and organized retail crime — cost retailers more than $112 billion worldwide last year, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Billions Lost in Unemployment Fraud
- Tax Refund Fraud a Big Problem
- Carriers, Manufacturers Back Anti-Theft Measures for Smartphones
- Is Fast Retailing Getting Too Ambitious?
- Goodbye to Voicemail at JP Morgan
- Bank of America Posts Profit
- Male, Rich and Smart? You're a Scammer's Dream
- London: I Got About $70,000 in Kickbacks