With pressure against him mounting, state Sen. Ron Calderon on Tuesday denied wrongdoing for the first time since an FBI affidavit alleging he accepted $88,000 in bribes became public last month, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Calderon Also Accused in Hospital Bribery Case
- Calderon Subject of FBI Sting
- Calderon Scandal Puts Film Credit in Spotlight
- State Senator Targeted in FBI Searches
- California Public Opinion Turns Against Unions
- Kings First Pro Sports Franchise to Accept Bitcoins
- Calderon Brothers Indicted in Corruption Probe
- Computer Problems Delay Unemployment Checks