Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim thinks he knows something about photo-sharing apps that Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t, Bloomberg News reports. Slim’s America Movil unit was among investors in Mobli, an application that lets users decorate pictures and videos with colorful filters similar to Instagram.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Gates Retakes World’s Richest Title
- Verizon to Sell Latin America Units
- Carlos Slim Makes Move for KPN
- Mexico's Baja Port to Make Big Splash
- Carlos Slim: New Telecom Regulations — No Problem
- Ora TV Looks to Expand Online Network
- Carlos Slim's TracFone Under Fire
- Spain’s Ortega Overtakes Buffett on Richest List