The U.S. manufacturing sector expanded at its fastest pace in 2½ years last month, an industry report showed Friday, but the pace of hiring slowed from September, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Factory Activity Gains Speed, Jobless Claims Drop
- U.S. Service Sector Smokin'
- Economic Activity Roundup
- Economy Barely Expands in Fourth Quarter
- Economic Outlook is Favorable Despite Slow Fourth-Quarter Growth
- Factory Orders Rebound
- Factories Post Rebound, Consumer Sentiment Shaky
- Online Holiday Deals Come Early