Facing lingering questions about the oversight and profitability of their businesses, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase have taken steps to sell their commodity divisions, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- It's Your Fault, CEO says
- Big Banks Face Charges
- Can Wall Street Live Without Bloomberg?
- Battle Goes Beyond Herbalife, Hedge Funds
- How the JPMorgan Deal Could Curtail Credit
- A Billion Records Were Compromised by Hacks in 2014
- Dollar Hit by Aftermath of Government Shutdown
- Report: GOP Asked Ex-Fugitive McAfee to Diagnose Obamacare