Filmmaker Between the Lines is suing "Twilight" studio Summit Entertainment and parent Lions Gate Entertainment for a half billion dollars, accusing the companies of improperly working to quash parodies of their hit film franchise, TheWrap.com and Variety report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Major Providers on Board for Fox Sports 1 Launch
- Lions Gate Consolidates Its Movie Marketing
- 'Divergent' Takes Lion's Share at Box Office
- Lions Gate Sues Carl Icahn Over 'Secret Plot'
- CBS Buys Half of TV Guide Network
- Has Hollywood Ignited an Intern Uprising?
- Lions Gate Stock Jumps on Sleeper Hits
- Lions Gate Seals the Deal