The State Senate on Thursday passed legislation that would partially reinstate a tax break for investors in small California companies, the Sacramento Bee reports. Check out the Business Journal's earlier coverage of the tax break.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Labor Groups Back 'Wal-Mart' Bill
- Brown Vetoes Affordable Housing Bill
- State Income Tax Revenues Beat Projections
- Florez Pays Fine, Closes Campaign Committee
- California to Add Powerball Lottery
- State Lawmakers Reach Deal on Minimum Wage
- Calderon Also Accused in Hospital Bribery Case
- Computer Problems Delay Unemployment Checks