Lithuania's tax assessors are using Google's Street View photos to find signs of undeclared wealth, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliff Fix Hits Small Business
- China Untapped and Untamed for App Makers
- Small Firms Say LinkedIn Works, Twitter Doesn't
- Fallen Financial Giants Keep Up Charitable Giving
- Koch Industries Eyes Tribune Papers
- SEC Deals With Turnover at the Top
- Landlords Start Shunning Nursing Homes
- Home Entertainment Firms Tap the Classics