David Petraeus, the former U.S. Army general who resigned last year as CIA chief, is rebooting his career with private-equity firm KKR, the Wall Street Journal and Associated Press report. Petraeus had earlier signed on for some college teaching gigs across the country, including one at USC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- EuroDebt Plan Sparks U.S. Rally
- Economy Expands Slightly
- A Humbled Microsoft to Reboot Windows 8
- Industrial Output Struggles, Gas Boosts Consumer Prices
- Office Depot to Buy OfficeMax
- GDP Unexpectedly Contracts in Fourth Quarter
- Cyprus Preps Capital-Control Plan
- Reader's Digest Files for Second Bankruptcy