Some companies that offer high-end health care plans are planning to scale back some benefits, the New York Times reports. That's because they fear a 40-percent tax in 2018 under federal health care reform.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Some Retailers Rethink Roles in Bangladesh
- Online Sales Tax Divides the G.O.P.
- Bloomberg Fund to Invest in Start-Ups
- Illinois Trims Pensions in a Deal That Could Spread
- Anonymous Payment Schemes Thrive on Web
- Crowds Returning to Las Vegas, Gambling Less
- Can Wall Street Live Without Bloomberg?
- Background Music to Life to Lose Its Name