The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is in the early stages of probing whether Google has been using its leadership in the online display-advertising market to illegally curb competition, according to AdAge.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ad Industry Mounts Vigorous Defense of 'Native' Advertising
- FTC Warns Media Outlets About Deceptive Diet Ads
- 10 Things You Should Know About the Global Ad Market
- Ad Groups Warn of Tax Deduction Threat
- Ad Agencies Shift Into Consulting Role
- Why Banner Ads Will Go Down as Hero of Post-Search World
- Is That a Discount Coupon on Your Wrist?
- The $1,500 Tesla Ad