Initial bids are in for online media's most talked-about sale, Hulu, and sources tell the Los Angeles Times that El Segundo's DirecTV, longtime News Corp. executive Peter Chernin's Chernin Group and Guggenheim Digital Media are among the bidders.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Satellite TV Companies Angling for Political Cash
- DirecTV Gets Support from Cox
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Speaking Out Against AT&T, DirecTV Merger
- It's Over
- Murdoch Says L.A Times Purchase Not a Sure Thing
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues