The Financial Times said several of its blogs and social-media accounts were hacked on Friday by a group calling itself the Syrian Electronic Army, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow Hits 15,000
- Use of Food Stamps Swells Even as Economy Improves
- BlackBerry Considers Selling Itself
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- India, a New Facebook Testing Ground
- 'Free' Checking Costs More
- Probe Targets Firms that Process Payments for Online Lenders
- IPOs Set to Raise Most Cash Since Downturn