The government of Kuwait has bought the former offices of entertainer and business mogul Merv Griffin in downtown Beverly Hills, where the country is expected to move its local consulate, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation to Expand Beverly Hills HQ
- Woodland Hills Office Park Sold
- Jack Warner Building in Beverly Hills Sold
- The Best and Worst Airports To Be Stranded In
- Major Mixed-Use Plan Proposed for Fashion District
- Former Hilton Exec to Head L.A. Tourism Board
- Skechers Gets New Auditor
- SoCal Edison Says Mitsubishi Should Pay