Bruce Rosenblum, the longtime president of Warner Bros. Television Group and one of the top executives at Time Warner Inc., is expected to leave his position in the coming weeks, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- Warner Bros. Relents on Redbox DVD Deal
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Warner Wins Key Victory in Superman Battle
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- Chernin, Guggenheim Among Bidders for Hulu
- Verizon Woos CBS Staffers to Drop Time Warner Cable
- MGM Sells Overseas Channels