Five years after the mortgage meltdown sparked a wave of home foreclosures, millions of Americans are still in housing limbo and battling to save their homes despite government programs meant to help them, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mortgage Cop: Top Banks Still Fail Consumers
- Home Construction Soars, Mortgage Applications Fall Amid Uncertainty
- 'Preppers' Gear Up for a U.S. Default
- Gold Rout Continues
- Government 'Paralysis' Spooks Home Builders, Buyers
- How to Shut Down Fannie and Freddie
- Survey: Americans Still Bummed About Economy
- Distressed Homes Still Drive Sales