The International Brotherhood of Teamsters has been quietly laying the groundwork for years on an ambitious truck driver organizing campaign, which the Long Beach Press Telegram reports could change the economics of the industrial supply chain.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ending 2 Year Legal Battle, Judge Rules Port Truck Drivers are Employees
- Labor Relations Judge to Hear Claims Against Trucking Firm
- More Roadblocks for Teamsters in Drive to Unionize Port Drivers
- Teamsters Back Drivers' Antitrust Proposal
- Port Truckers End Strike
- Union Tries to Block Program
- More Truckers Strike
- Truckers End Strike at Three Companies, Still Picketing at Two