DreamWorks Animation's acquisition of Awesomeness TV — a network of YouTube channels less than a year old — is expected to drive even more money into the online video community, TheWrap.com reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Purchase of Network a Boost for Platform
- YouTube Network to Help Girls’ Magazine Turn Page
- DreamWorks’ AwesomenessTV Acquisition Is Just the Beginning
- YouTube Channels Will Soon Charge Viewers
- CBS Buys Half of TV Guide Network
- Awesomeness to Relaunch Seventeen YouTube Channel
- Online Network Channels Retail
- DreamWorks Costs Out of Control