Landlord J.P. Morgan Asset Management has signed new tenants to fill nearly three floors in the Century Plaza Towers in Century City, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Century City to Get Single-Family Homes
- Broad Beach Making Waves
- Study: Commercial Real Estate Market Improving
- Homeowner Foreclosure Limit Signed Into State Law
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Gundlach Says All Stolen Art Recovered, 2 Arrested
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters
- Skechers Gets New Auditor