Calling for an end to the "billboard wars," City Attorney Carmen Trutanich asked the L.A. Superior Court to order 100 digital displays operated by CBS Outdoor and Clear Channel to shut be down, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Court Orders L.A. Digital Billboards Removed
- News of the Week
- ‘Grim’ Turn in L.A. Sign Battle
- Trutanich Ousted as L.A. City Attorney
- Trutanich: Layoffs Will Cost L.A. More Money
- Digital Billboard Company Issues Threat Against L.A.
- N.Y. Company to Pay $1.8 Million to Settle Supergraphics Suit
- L.A. Mayor's Budget Called a 'Management Failure'