Health insurers are privately warning brokers that premiums for many individuals and small businesses could increase sharply next year because of the health-care overhaul law, Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Employers Blast Fees in New Health Law
- Same Doctor Visit, Double the Cost
- Big Firms Overhaul Health Coverage
- Mixed Results in Health Pilot Plan
- Health-Care Law Spurs a Shift in Workers’ Hours
- Employers Eye Bare-Bones Health Coverage
- U.S. Manufacturing Shrinks More Than Expected
- JPMorgan to Pay $1 Billion in Madoff Criminal Probe